The Best Bathroom Remodel in Plymouth, MA
Is it time for a bathroom remodel? South Shore Dream Bath has the expertise you need! We understand that a remodeling project can be daunting because it interrupts your life. We strive to make the entire process smooth and hassle-free, and to work quickly and efficiently to cause minimal disruption for your family. If you a ready for a stylish new look for your bathroom, you can count on us for a wide range of improvements that will enhance your life and add value to your home:
- Acrylic bathtub & shower liners
- Bathtub & shower replacements
- Tub to shower conversions
- Tub to tub conversions
- Bathroom wall surrounds
- Shower enclosures
- Walk-in tubs
- Shower base
- Bathroom accessories
- And more!
Why Choose South Shore Dream Bath
- Beautiful Products – Our acrylic products are durable, affordable and easy to maintain. Shower and bathtub liners from South Shore Dream Bath look like high-end materials and are available in your choice of styles and colors. You’ll never have to scrub grout again!
- Universal Design Solutions – If mobility is a challenge for yourself or a loved one, we offer many bathroom design options that make life safer and easier. Choose from walk-in tubs, barrier-free showers and dozens of accessories to accommodate individuals of any age or ability.
- Design Assistance – Not sure what you need? Let our design team educate you on the options for your bathroom. We have years of experience solving all kinds of bathroom challenges.
- Fast Results – You don’t have to wait weeks for a new bathroom. South Shore Dream Bath can transform your bathroom with fully customized selections in just a fraction of the time required by a traditional bathroom remodel. Many of our projects are completed in less than 24 hours!
Contact Us Today
South Shore Dream Bath is proud to serve Plymouth and nearby communities with quality bathroom improvements. To get started with a free in-home estimate, call us at (781) 733-5405 or visit us at 199 Weymouth Street #2 in Rockland or submit our online contact form!
We removed the bathtub fiberglass unit and installed a new acrylic shower with built in bench . Updated the plumbing with a shower head and handheld .
Removed old fiberglass shower unit and installed a new acrylic shower . We added a floor to ceiling corner caddy/shaving stand with two floating shelves on the opposite side . They now have plenty of storage. Sliding glass doors with rain finish . All trim was finished off with brush nickel finish .
Installed a new tub liner and walls . Replace mixing valve to finish it off .
Tub to shower conversion . New sliding brush nickel shower doors.