No homeowner wants a freezing bathroom, especially during the winter season. If you have a large home, a single furnace can’t heat up every room in the house. Thankfully, there are a few ways you can heat up your bathroom.
In this article, South Shore Dream Bath, the pros in installing shower enclosures, lists the five methods you can apply when heating up a new bathroom, beginning with:
1. Heated Toilet Seat – A standard toilet seat can be freezing if you need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. If you want to avoid this, consider having a heated toilet seat installed on your toilet. That way, you can do your business in peace and comfort.
2. Natural Light – During the daytime, you can reduce the use of artificial lighting and make your bathroom feel warmer during the day by utilizing natural light. The best way to do this is by having skylights or large windows with glass blocks installed in your bathroom to allow ample amounts of light and warmth in at the same time.
3. Radiant Floor Heating – Radiant floor heating can be costly to install but worth it any time of the year. The temperature is regulated so it won’t ruin the floor or burn your toes, allowing you to have peace of mind every time you walk out of your bathtub as you won’t notice the sudden change in temperature. For assistance in warming up your bathroom, consider approaching the experts in bathroom safety upgrades, South Shore Dream Bath.
4. Infrared Lamp – An infrared lamp can produce warming radiation that makes them perfect for heating up a bathroom. By installing an infrared lamp in your bathroom, you’ll be able to have adequate lighting and warmth around your bathroom during the winter season. However, keep in mind that the amount of heat they can provide depends on the size of your bathroom.
5. Space Heater – On the other hand, if you don’t mind mounting a heating source on your ceiling for warmth, consider having a space heater installed. If installed correctly, it can maintain the general temperature of your bathroom without having a huge impact on your electricity bill. Apart from that, they can even be painted to match your walls for aesthetic purposes.
Want a one day bath to remodel for your home? Don’t hesitate to turn to South Shore Dream Bath. When it comes to bathroom remodeling and bathroom safety, we are your leading service provider and we won’t let you down! Give us a call at (781) 205-0077 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free consultation.