Tub-to-Shower Solutions for Every Bath
Is your bathroom a good candidate for a tub-to-shower conversion? Let South Shore Dream Bath help. Many older adults who fear falling or who have an age-related disability choose to convert their bath tub into a shower or step-through tub. Our safety showers for seniors are very popular and can be installed with minimal disruption. Converting your bathtub to a shower or step-through tub gives you a low-cost alternative to expensive bath remodeling projects. At the same time, you can enjoy easier access to the tub or shower area while helping to prevent injuries and falls.
The main reason why people choose tub-to-shower conversions is to get easy and safe access to their shower stall. There are many features and benefits that come with a shower conversion, including:
- A low step-over threshold of only three to five inches. A traditional tub is 16 inches or higher.
- A less confined bathing area, allowing for more open space to move around in than a regular shower or tub.
- Reduced possibility of falling.
- The tub-to-shower conversion cost offers substantial savings compared with a total bathroom remodel.
- Inexpensive solution for both private homes and assisted living facilities.
- Can be installed in less than a day.
If your lifestyle can’t accommodate bathing in a tub any longer, rely on one of the best tub-to-shower conversion companies around to handle the job.
Adding a luxurious, seated shower involves removing the tub and installing a wall system. You can also add accents and enhancements as extras, such as:
- Acrylic base matching
- Acrylic wall system
- New valve and trim
- Handheld showers
- Grab bars
- Shower doors
Shower Doors & Rods
We offer a complete line of glass enclosures. Choose from a wide selection of models, finishes and glass options, from patterned to cast glass. Every shower enclosure is engineered with durable, quality material, and carries a lifetime guarantee against defects in craftsmanship, including materials on extruded aluminum parts.
UPGRADE FROM A SHOWER ROD TO BEAUTIFUL SHOWER DOORS
Creating a shower enclosure with solid shower doors is a great way to update your bathroom and bring new style to the space. With over 20 years of experience, our bathroom specialists can help you decide if switching to shower doors is right for you. Benefits of a shower door enclosure include:
- Customizable glass door styles bring style to the bathroom.
- Glass shower doors increase the appeal of your home to buyers.
- Easier to clean than plastic/fabric shower curtains.
- More reliably keeps water inside the showering area.
TRUST OUR EXPERIENCED INSTALLERS FOR YOUR NEW GLASS DOORS
South Shore Dream Bath has been installing custom glass door shower enclosures for more than 20 years. We would love to visit your residence, discuss your options and help you design a new shower enclosure that impresses! To get started, contact us today to schedule a free in-home consultation.
GET MORE ROOM WITH CURVED SHOWER RODS
A curved shower rod gives more elbow room in the middle and helps to prevent water splashing onto the floor at both ends. Shower rods are available in stainless, brass, white, oil rubbed bronze and brushed nickel finishes.
Contact South Shore Dream Bath
To inquire about our tub-to-shower conversion products, please call us at (781) 733-5405 or visit us at 199 Weymouth Street #2 in Rockland, MA.