Tub to Shower Solutions for Every Bath
Is your bathroom a good candidate for a tub to shower conversion? Let South Shore Dream Bath help. Many older adults who fear falling or who have an age-related disability choose to convert their bath tub into a shower or step-through tub. Our safety showers for seniors are very popular and can be installed with minimal disruption. Converting your bathtub to a shower or step-through tub gives you a low-cost alternative to expensive bath remodeling projects. At the same time, you can enjoy easier access to the tub or shower area while helping to prevent injuries and falls.
The main reason why people choose tub to shower conversions is to get easy and safe access to their shower stall. There are many features and benefits that come with a shower conversion, including:
- A low step-over threshold of only six or seven inches. A traditional tub is 16 inches or higher.
- Less confined bathing area, allowing for more open space to move around in than a regular shower or tub.
- Reduced possibility of falling.
- The tub to shower conversion cost is very low compared with a total bathroom remodel.
- Inexpensive solution for both private homes and assisted living facilities.
- Can be installed in less than a day.
If your lifestyle can’t accommodate bathing in a tub any longer, rely on one of the best tub to shower conversion companies around to handle the job.
Adding a luxurious, seated shower involves removing the tub and installing a wall system. You can also add on accents and enhancements as extras, such as:
- Acrylic base matching
- Acrylic wall system
- New valve and trim
- Handheld showers
- Grab bars
- Shower doors